Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Jamberr Nail Wrap Story...from customer to consultant!!

I am soo looking forward to sharing 

my new passion with you all!! 


As many of you know I have been in the salon and spa industry for over 20 years, & in that time period many of you have seen me periodically wear nail enhancements usually only on my left hand. 


I just couldn't get anything to adhere to my nails for very long bc of their flexible tips... 
until NOW!!
I was so amazed at how the Jamberry Nail Wraps stayed on & without chipping or lifting. I got 10 days out of the first set I applied and I was happy especially since I hand wash dishes in very hot water and am not very careful with nails.




The added bonus I LOVED about the Jamberry Wraps was my fragile and thin nails, GREW!! They are the best they have looked in years!!

I still wanted the 14 + days of wear like I saw others getting... i.e. case in point: my bestie who owns a private residential and business cleaning service. She cleans 4-6 houses/day & 2-3 businesses at night, 6-7 days/week with bleach and chemicals and doesn't wear gloves half the time!!! They stayed on her nails for  nearly 4 weeks and looked just as good as they did from day 1 no exaggeration!!!

So, I set off to the web filled with my prior nail technician mind set and found a humungous amount of tutorials from YouTube other JBN consultants, consumers, and the official Jamberry site...I took what I learned and tweeked it to suit me... walla!! I am now on day 16! It's definitely time to remove my jams, but case in point, if you have any issues with the adhesion of your jams I have learned quite few hints and tips to help you!! I will add some of the most helpful tips I have found and experienced in future posts!!

*A little FYI: first and foremost PREP, PREP, PREP did I mention how important it was to PREP your nails before applying the wraps? Anytime I had issues in the salon my client's nail enhancements lifting 90% it was in the prepping steps, it is detrimental to the enhancements as well as the health of your natural nails.

On Fashion@Your Finger Tips I will post my best Jams hints and tips, fashion tips, beauty tips (I have gathered quite an arsenal in my years at the salon and from being a state wide award winning makeup artist!!), answer questions and give inspiration...

It will be AWESOME!!  

So Please subscribe and you will
never miss a post!!

I am hooked and can't wait for my launch party!! Look for details coming soon on a Face Book Launch and an in house launch!!


   

To order from me directly click here...if you would like a free sample, please e-mail me your address to:  FashoinistaFingertipsandToes@Gmail.com 

 I will send them to you postage free! Plus if you would like to host a party and reap all kinds of rewards we can book a FB party or in house party!! 

Please like my facebook page Fashionista Fingetips and Toes!and keep up to date on all the latest trends, pics, and information all things Fashionistas NEED!!

Why should your clothes have all the fun? Fashion for your Finger tips and toes now available in 300+ designs and if that's not enough you customize your jams in the Nail Studio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment