Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jamberry Nails "Baggie Application Method"






I have been trying different methods to perfect application of my jams...

 

What I have found that is the most effective for me is the Baggie method shown above ^

 

The key is stretching a bit after the initial application, then using the baggie tightly wrapped, more heat, then the rubber cuticle pusher brings it all home!

However none of this will help if the nails aren't properly prepped! Be sure clean your nail throughly like with the blue dish soap, then to remove any excess oil from the nail plate, & push back cuticle- the nail wrap will not stick to ptergium (cuticle), and if you have nails that bend you will need an extra cleanser on top of using rubbing alcohol to dehydrate the nail plate!

Order:
Want to order? GREAT! click here to my website and order direct! 
Host:
Would you like to host a Face book/Home party or ask for a sample? E-mail me here:  
FashionistaFingertipsandToes@gmail.com
Join:
Join my team today click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment